Where is my confirmation e-mail?
- If you do not see your automated confirmation e-mail within five minutes of placing your order, please check your spam folder. If you find it there, mark it as "not spam" to move it back into your inbox.
- If I place an order today, how long will it take to ship?
- How can I track my order? Has it been shipped yet?
- I received a USPS tracking number for my package, but the status was not updated after it was shipped. What is happening?
- If I order an item and choose express mail shipping, will I be able to receive it tomorrow?
- Do you ship to Canada or anywhere else outside of the USA? Who pays custom duties?
- If I place an order with the rush engraving option today, will I be able to receive it tomorrow?
- For Engraving in Monogram Style, how should I enter engraving e.g For John F. Kennedy, do I enter JFK or JKF if I want the K to appear in the middle and in larger font?
- How long will it take to engrave the item(s) I have ordered?
- How long can I make my engraving message?
- Can I get a logo engraved on an item?
- I need to rush engraving on my order. How do I do that?
- I would like to order 10 of the same item through your website, but I want to have each engraved with different names or messages. How do I go about doing this?
- Do you charge a set-up fee for engravings?
- Does a space count as a character?
- What fonts do you recommend for engraved gifts?
- I am experiencing problems ordering online or would like to order via fax. Is there a way I can fax an order?
- How do I go about searching for a specific item that I want to order on your site?
- What payment options are available on your website?
- I received a damaged or defective item. What should I do?
- How do I clean and take care of my flask?
Most engraved orders ships within 3-4 business days. Rush engraving or non-engraved orders are shipped within 1-2 business days if the item(s) is in stock. Please refer to the Estimated Date Of Receiving Your Order guide for further information.Top
You may click here to track the status of your order. Please enter your order number and zip code in the required fields. Please note that orders placed Friday through Sunday will be processed on Monday.Top
USPS occasionally fails to scan packages upon their arrival. The package is on its way. However, if you do not receive your order within 7 business days, please let us know.Top
Orders are processed the next business day. If you place the order today and rush the engraving, the order will ship in 1 to 2 business days. If the engraving is not rushed, then the order will ship within 3-4 business days. Please note Fedex does NOT deliver on weekends.Top
Yes! We offer shipping to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, United States, and the Virgin Islands (US). Please note that buyer is responsible for paying custom duties.Top
Rush engraved orders will ship in 1-2 business days once processed. Orders are processed the next business day. Delivery time is additional and depends on the method of shipping selected. If giftwrapping is requested, then it may take one additional day to ship.Top
Click here for the video explaining how to order engraving in monogram style.
You need to enter the initials in the Exact Order as you need them to appear. e.g.- For John F Kennedy, you need to enter JKF where K, the last name, will be in the middle.
In-stock items are usually personalized and shipped within 3-4 business days of your order. After leaving our warehouse, the delivery time is determined by your location and desired shipping method.Top
On each item page, the specified length of engraving will be noted just above the engraving text box. For all Monogram Fonts, a minimum and maximum of three characters is allowed.Top
Yes. We offer engraving services for all kinds of logo engraving. There is a minimum order of 25 pieces and a setup fee. Please email us your logo at info@eFlasks.com in a jpg, eps, or tiff format (300 dpi resolution is preferred) with the quantity you would like to purchase. We will then supply you with a quote based on the quantity ordered and amount of time it will take to both set up and engrave.Top
To rush your engraving, on the item page, please select the "Expedite Engraving?" dropdown and click the "Yes" option. This dropdown is located below the engraving textbox and font selection dropdown. Orders without a rush request will be processed in the order in which they were received. Please allow 1-2 business days for engraving.Top
Click here for the video showing how to enter multiple engraving on same item.
First, enter the engraving info for the first item in the engraving text box provided on the item page. Select your font, giftwrapping, and rush preferences. Then, click on the "[ + ] Add Another Personalized Product" button. This will provide you with a new set of engraving information for the second item. Repeat this process as many times as necessary. When you are finished, click the "Add to Cart" button to submit all of these items to your cart at the same time.
Most items do not incur setup charges. Check product pages for details. For items with initial setup charges, we do not charge additional setup fees for reorders which use the same artwork.Top
Yes, it does count as a character in the engraving box.Top
For men's gifts, we recommend Century Block and Roman Block. For women's gifts, we recommend Simple Script and Victoria.Top
Yes. To fax an order, fill out the Order Form and fax it to us at 214-291-5664.Top
You can search for any item on our site by using the keyword search box located on almost all pages of our store. Type a phrase such as flasks, or enter a description, brand, or item number. Next, press your enter key or click the "Go" button located beside the search box to find the item in question. When you find an item that interests you, click the image or name of the item to view its specific page. Here you will find detailed information about the item, including availability. If you would like to order the item, click "Add to Cart" and continue shopping.Top
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover) and Paypal.Top
Please email us with your order number, name, address, and details for the item you received damaged or defective. We will instruct you on how to proceed with correcting your order. If you would like a replacement sent to you and the requested item is in stock, we will ship it to you immediately. Your credit card will be charged for the second shipment, but you will be credited for the return of the damaged or defective item once we receive it. We will assist you in returning the original shipment for a full refund, including covering any and all shipping charges. This applies to any order under our 30 days return policy. If your order is past 30 days but within a year of purchase, you may return a product for Warranty Services.Top
Your stainless steel flask is specially designed to carry alcoholic drinks. It should not be used for beverages with an acid content, such as fruit juices and cordials. The flask will provide years of pleasure if you follow a few simple rules: 1. Rinse the inside with clean water before filling the flask for the first time. 2. Always empty the flask after use and rinse it out before refilling. 3. Do not keep alcohol in the flask longer than a period of three days. Refill only when you are about to use the flask. 4. Do NOT put any wrapped or decorated flask in the dishwasher. (This includes glitter, leather and leatherette exteriors as well as printed items.) 5. If the flask is printed on stainless steel, you may hand wash this is hot soapy water. 6. If the flask is leather wrapped, leatherette wrapped, or covered in rhinestones, please avoid wetting the exterior. Rinse the inside with hot, soapy water and wipe the outside with a damp cloth. 7. If the flask is covered with glitter, please avoid wetting the exterior. Rinse the interior with hot, soapy water. 8. While our stainless steel exteriors will not rust, we do not consider them dishwasher safe because the soap and force of the water can etch the finish. Please hand wash any undecorated flask, or rinse the interior with hot, soapy water and wipe the exterior with a damp cloth.Top